Friends and Family,
This is Lung Cancer Awareness Month! This is a topic near and dear to my heart. Within centimeters, if you really wanted to know.
Here are some facts that will surprise you:
1. Twice as many women die from lung cancer as from breast cancer. Who knew?
2. Lung cancer kills more people than breast cancer, prostate cancer, and colon cancer combined.
3. 160,000 Americans die of lung cancer every year. That’s the equivalent of a jumbo jet crashing every single day.
4. US research dollars spent per cancer death are 4X greater for colorectal cancer, 8.5X greater for prostate cancer, and 14X greater for breast cancer. WHY IS THIS?
5. Lung cancer in never smokers is the 6th leading cause of cancer deaths in the US.
If this matters to you, share it with someone you know. Awareness has incredible healing powers!